Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back with a Bang


First an important throw-back to the person who encouraged (angrily) that I stop being so bad at blogging. EASTEN. 

I wish I knew what this was. All I can say is water polo.





This is what I call public indecency. Oh well, those stuffy old librarians could use a little crazy in their life, AM I RIGHT??





You know those people that go to stores and stay for a long time then don't buy anything?

Oh yeah, loitering.




Well that's us. 





A family of loiters. 






But don't we look killer while doing it?





I MEAN COME ON. 

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AMAZING!! Jude is such a camera-ham model. And where was I when Briasson was exposing his bum? So inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so glad I did bug you to being blogging again, though I'm not sure what that first picture is all about. The boys are so hilarious, and Briasson looks seriously good in that blue hat. Matches his outfit. And Jude looks seriously good in those orange sunglasses. Such a cool dude. I hope you bought him that mohawk helmet so that he can wear it around when you cart him through town in your bike trailer.

    ReplyDelete