Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Little Beans


Who is surprised that after driving all the way to Chicago to see Auntie Jenaeth and traveling to little beans for a new experience, Briasson would end up at the train table. TYPICAL. 

Actually, most of you don't know him so you are probably all REALLY SURPRISED. 






Not to be outdone, Jude went to the most boring game also. 






MAS-CU-LINE






Guys, can you tell that he's having the time of his life? 

I swear. He is sitting on my lap right now and I quote: 

"I need to go to little beans. I need your watch"





Okay and a picture of the most creative game of the day goes to this one- Jumping on a mattress with a shopping cart and stroller. 

Also, the most unsafe game. 

Also, bad mother.






Help, I'm trapped in little beans.
I thought we were going to go on a city tour. Or at least the Chicago Public Library.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwe. Jude looks like a sad little boy peeking out of a window. However, Briasson is right behind him ready to do something so I don't think he'll be sad for long. :)

    ReplyDelete