Friday, August 3, 2012

Time Out


Here is a game the boys like to play, despite the fact that it lands them in time out. 





Don't let her deceive you, he wasn't smiling






When Briasson was first introduced to time out, the aftermath was even worse than the actual time out. Warning: these are so sad. 






Or, I don't know,  maybe he was sad about the last Bears season ender. I guess it could be either. 






Somewhere, it morphed into a little bit of anger, I won't say where. 






Actually this happens when Jude gets a time out too. 

I mean, Briasson cries like this...not Jude. 

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so sad, and I can't believe he keeps the hat on during his crying time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I forgot about those pictures. He got SO upset when Jude had to go in the bedroom.

    But now Jude's on vaca, it's literally impossible to punish Briasson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briasson definitely has a future in theater--or the zoo--or wherever they put humans who bite other humans.

    He's adorable when he's laughing and when he's crying and even (I hate to admit it) when he's biting. How can someone NOT be adorable when they're engaging in an activity with such evident vigor, delight, and joie de vivre!

    ReplyDelete