Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Camera Ham


Hi, my name is Jude. I'm a camera ham. 






Jude has recently gotten "into" secrets. John and Robert like to whisper instructions to him and he loves to follow them. What fun! He must get his idea of a party from me. Following instructions quietly. 






Sometimes you just need to see the real deal. Here he is, peeps. And yes, he has stopped gaining weight for the past three months, thank you for noticing. 






Snuggles. 






Okay, this is a guy who recognizes humor. I mean just look at that baby in the mirror. Wearing a hat.

Classic knee-slapper. 






Peeky. Or as Jude said this morning "pooty pooty"

yikes. 






This guy. He...is awesome.

What can he say? Sometimes you need to put on a hat, get to the nearest mirror, and give yourself a pump up talk. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you meant to say, "Here he is, peeps." I think you meant to say, "Here are his peeps--as in his giant, alien peepers."

    In six months, Jude needs a modeling portfolio which would include photos 1 & 3 and maybe one with Jude "crying" if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! Jude is just practicing for his future career as a motivational speaker. Jude, listen: You is KIND. You is SMART. You is IMPORTANT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome fellow! I think everyone should do their motivational talks in a Dopey hat.

    ReplyDelete