Thursday, February 2, 2012

California Dreamin


No time for pictures, a man has to run. 






But, wait. Sunchips? Oh, I can stop for one second. This will probably be all I eat today. 






Ahh the milk cup. It was a much sought after prize. There was no real winner or loser. Except for in this particular picture- Jude wins. 









A nice series of Marin being alone, independent and on a mission. This is what I call "hands off" parenting. 






Can't you just feel the love?





I don't know about this kid, Mom. Jude was wise to always keep an eye on Marin. You never know what you'll get with the melon head. 

3 comments:

  1. Jude may have been wary, but Marin still talks fondly of when he got to sit "next to baby Jude." I think we should try to fit three car seats in one car and let all the boys sit together. Throw a box of saltines back there and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marin has THINGS to do. So does Judebug. #1 find the milk cup. There's got to be one around so just look. I agree, Jude. Good rule of thumb.

    Ahhhh! That sunny field looks like summer! Boys exploring. Moms soaking up the sun. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I look at the last two photos, my keen powers of observation detect a theme or a meme or a narrative, which is "YIKES! Who is this strange woman?"

    ReplyDelete