Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Little sick bug

First, I will say that John took these photos. There, all acknowledgments are over. Now, Jude got a little stomach flu the other day, and vomited all over himself in the car and was so sad. This was before that, but he's so cute.



He just had woken up so he was a little cuddle bug.




Here he is with Daddy when he wasn't feeling well. He really likes to sit outside.




Here he is a little while after the vomiting incident. He was so cute and sad and cuddly. Look at those sad eyes!




Even when he's sick, he can't help but model. Oh well, runs in the family I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Who else in the family models? Briasson? Marin and his serious faces? I can't wait to snuggle with Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What runs in the family: being cute while sick? Or modeling? Or perhaps you meant "yodeling"?

    I MISS my bug-eyed, cuddle bug. And he's gonna miss me when he sees me on Skype.

    ReplyDelete