Monday, April 18, 2011

Trapped

When I have to do things in the kitchen, Jude sits in his running stroller and plays with the animals that I hang for him. Or he just mad-talks. Okay, usually he is mad talking. But recently he has been putting his hands up on either side of the stroller and mad-talking. It looks like he feels trapped and is dramatically protesting.




But sometimes we can get a half smile.





Get him outta there!




He also has been falling asleep for nap while nursing and when I get ready for the real nap, he snoozes wherever I put him. Doesn't he just look so sweet? Too bad he won't take a full nap like that...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he does look so sweet! I think he is mad-talking because you are doing something other than feeding his big belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which is bigger: Jude's eyes or his belly. If someone says, "Jude's eyes are bigger than his stomach," they may be right.

    He is sooooooooo adorable--with his giant, soft alabaster belly and giant, soft doe-eyes. I neeeed to kiss his cheeks and his melon-belly.

    I think Jude is totally faking in that last photo. In fact, I would think it's not actually Jude except that if you look closely, you can see that he's giving someone the finger--again!

    ReplyDelete