Monday, January 14, 2013

Scholar


I know it would be not just cute and amazing, but sometimes I just wish he had to wear glasses because...

I mean really? Wow. So handsome. 






That smile. Those reading glasses. He's my benjamin button and you all don't even try to disagree. He's officially 2 going on 97. 






Just a regular old day. The life of an intellectual always begins early and with a nice cup of milk. 


Sippy cup, that is.






And if we could just all be honest, I think that intellectuals and scholars are generally nose pickers. 

Not to push stereotypes, but professors are so gross. 






Besides, gross but also


kiiind of amazing?

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love!! Are those Gooma's glasses because it looks like they're just Jude's size.

    He kind of looks like John when he's thinking really hard in the 4th picture. The cutest 2 year old nerd ever:)

    ReplyDelete