Friday, November 16, 2012

Man Up


Here's a little guy, a little car, and a little crack. You are all welcome. 






Listen up, bully. It's time to step down. Walk away, Mawin...walk away. 


Actually it was probably like: "hewwo fwiend, want to huggle?"

But either way, so masculine. 






Plus...a success. 






Dumpster Baby. 



Jude literally just saw that and said "That's Jude in a bucket."

Well said, my little friend...well said. 





Here is a game that Jude made up when Easten wasn't home. He threw away all of their wipes. I don't think we ever told her about it. Anyway, whatever. 






Now that Jude is old enough, I'll let him comment on the pictures too. He says "Easten's house." 

My little literary scholar already. 

Then I said, what do you think about this picture? 

"Jude." 

Welcome to the world, baby genius. 

3 comments:

  1. No, I did not know about the wipes game, but that was really the least of my concerns with Marin constantly terrorizing Jude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is distinctly masculine about the second photo is Jude's recklessness in daring to lay a hand on the ever-menacing Marin--Marin the Menace.

    Jude is not in a dumpster. He has fashioned himself a protective cage like the one's people get in when they dive with sharks. I think there's a shark nearby--a menacing shark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tan boy! Oh, summer days.

    Real men wear garbage cans and play in garbage cans. Jude knows.

    ReplyDelete