Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family, Part 1


Jude has been enjoying being able to spend lots of time with one side of his family, and is so excited about meeting his other grandparents in a few days!

He had the honor of waking his dad up from a nap, and has proven to be one of the few people that can wake dad up without making him mad.





He even got to nap on grandpa! This led to him leaking out of his diaper onto grandpa's shirt....twice.





He had the most wonderful time visiting with great-grandpa!




His grandma has been working very hard at letting other people hold Jude, although he never minds snuggling with her.




Jude met his uncle John almost immediately after he was born. It was Jenaeth that first got Jude to go to sleep though. And it was Aunt Jillian that first got him to start chatting! Those pictures are from a different camera, so they will be featured in the next post.

Jude is so excited about meeting his cousin Marin and Auntie Puff in a few weeks! He also is hoping to meet his Aunts Laura and Lindsay sometime very soon.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for him to sleep on me, his Aunt Easten. I'm not sure who this Puff is, but it sounds strangely similar to the cereal Marin eats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Puff, you can't have him sleep on you. I only got to sleep with him once!

    Jude can leak on me anytime. In fact, I want him to leak on me.

    What do you mean, "he never minds snuggling with her"? Never minds? Never minds?! Did you not notice who he calmed down with this morning?! Harrumph...

    Jude loves snuggling with me; he prefers snuggling with me; he longs to snuggle with me.

    And the feelings are mutual!

    ReplyDelete